Sea to Sky
Day 1 - 2 Vancouver
After arriving at the airport and picking up the rental car it is a short drive to your hotel in downtown and on the harbour, not far from Stanley Park. The ‘Secret Tips’ in our travel package give valuable information for ‘what to do’ in Vancouver.
Day 3 Squamish
You will drive North on the 'Sea to Sky Highway' to the pretty town of Squamish. Experience the only true stay and play this golf resort on the Sea to Sky Highway. Just 45 minutes north of Vancouver, in Squamish, BC., escape to a place where you can golf, hike, mountain bike, sail, eagle watch or just relax. Golf the Garibaldi Springs Resort.
Day 4 - 7 Whistler
In the next days you can explore all Whistler has to offer, including playing the famous Nicklaus North golf course. This par 71, 18-hole course stands out as one of the great golf courses in North America, bearing Nicklaus’ name. The next day you play the Chateau Whistler golf course. Both courses are surrounded by Canada’s natural elements like the high mountains, creeks, granite rock faces and old Douglas firs. Whistler offers very nice restaurants, bars and shops which will make your stay a very pleasant one. Play the 3 courses in Whistler.
Day 8 - 10 Victoria (Vancouver Island)
Enjoy the scenery during the 90 minute ferry sailing to Vancouver Island. Victoria, also called the city of sea and gardens, has a mild climate, which makes it possible to play year- round golf. The inner harbour of Victoria is a meeting place for musicians, artists and entrepreneurs of all kinds. There is never a dull moment and it is a pleasure to sit down and have a look at the ships and floating planes and watch performers on the street. The city offers a variety of shops, museums and theaters. Both Westin Bear Mountain and the Olympic View golf course are very fine courses to play and they are both on a short drive from your hotel. Our ‘secret tips’ will lead you to some very interesting places.
Day 11 - Departure Vancouver
Today, a ferry passage takes you back to Vancouver International Airport where you return your rental car and say goodbye.
- 10 nights in good quality and authentic 3/4 star hotels, lodges and cabins
- 11 days Hertz car rental, Mid size green collection, extra driver, incl. all local taxes, unlimited kms and relevant insurances.
- Guided city tour Vancouver
- 6 green fees
- Toll free local contact number
- All local taxes (GST & Hotel taxes)
- Full travel package*
*Full Travel Package, contains:
- a tour map of the area
- area background information, focusing on the package interest
- general description of the tour
- 'secret tips' to connect your clients with
- day-to-day description (driving time, directions, best points of interest to visit, date specific tips, such as festivals, interpretive hikes and concerts, lunch/dinner tips and Visitor Info addresses).