Island & Wine
Day 1 - Arrival Vancouver
Stay conveniently at the airport or in our charming hotel on Granville Island.
Day 2 - 4 Victoria
Enjoy the scenery during the 90 minute ferry sailing to Vancouver Island. Victoria, also called the city of sea and gardens, has a mild climate, which makes it possible to play year- round golf. The inner harbor of Victoria is a meeting place for musicians, artists and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Both Westin Bear Mountain and the Olympic View golf course are very fine courses to play and they are both on a short drive from your hotel. Our ‘secret tips’ will lead you to some very interesting places.
Day 5 -6 Whistler
In the next two days you can explore all Whistler has to offer, including playing the famous Nicklaus North golf course. This par 71, 18-hole course stands out as one of the great golf courses in North America, bearing Nicklaus’ name.
Day 7 - 8 Salmon Arm
Drive through the ever changing Interior of BC to a charming town on Shuswap Lake called Salmon Arm. Golf Digest ranks the Salmon Arm G&CC in the top 10 courses of BC. This course is right at the doorstep of you accommodation.
Day 9 - 10 Vernon
On an hour drive from Salmon Arm lies Vernon, on the shores of Okanagan Lake and the emerald blue
Kalamalka Lake, right in the middle of the Okanagan wine valley. Our secret tips guide you to the hidden places. Both Predator Ridge and Hyde Mountain are incredible to Play. Not easy, but very rewarding. This is golf in Canada!
Day 11 - 12 Kelowna
In the same warm Okanagan Valley lies the city of Kelowna, with attractive waterfront parks, sandy beaches, a cultural district and award winning wineries close-by.
We give you the chance to play on the edge of a marvelous canyon on Gallagher’s Canyon Golf Course.
Day 13 - 14 Vancouver
Today is the day to become one with Vancouver. Stroll downtown, take in the atmosphere that makes Vancouver such a pleasant city. We have selected some special spots and neat places that are more than worth visiting. A part of the travel package advises about actual theatre performances, art shows and other special events.
Day 15 - Departure Vancouver
A short drive takes you back to Vancouver International Airport, where you return the rental car.
- 14 nights in good quality and authentic 3/4 star hotels, lodges and cabins
- 15 days Hertz car rental, full size green collection, extra driver, incl. all local taxes, unlimited kms and relevant insurances.
- Guided city tour Vancouver
- 7 Green fees
- 2 Breakfasts
- Toll free local contact number
- All local taxes (GST & Hotel taxes)
- Full travel package*
*Full Travel Package, contains:
- a tour map of the area
- area background information, focusing on the package interest
- general description of the tour
- 'secret tips' to connect your clients with
- day-to-day description (driving time, directions, best points of interest to visit, date specific tips, such as festivals, interpretive hikes and concerts, lunch/dinner tips and Visitor Info addresses).