Canadian Golf Adventure
Day 1 - 2 Vancouver
After arriving at the airport and picking up the rental car it is a short drive to your hotel in downtown and on the harbour, not far from Stanley Park. The ‘Secret Tips’ in our travel package give valuable information for ‘what to do’ in Vancouver.
Day 3 - 5 Kelowna
In the warm Okanagan Valley lies the city of Kelowna, with attractive waterfront parks, sandy beaches, a cultural district and many award winning wineries close-by. You will be able to play on the edge of a marvelous canyon on Gallagher’s Canyon Golf Course and the attractive Harvest Golf Course, amidst of the local orchards.
Day 6 - 7 Osoyoos
Further south, close to the Canadian / US border, you will enter Canada’s only desert with its warm lakes. Local native culture, fine wines and luxury accommodation with swimming pool will await you. Play the N’Kmip Canyon Desert golf course in nearby Oliver.
Day 8 - 9 Cranbrook
Via a southerly route through ‘boundary country’ you will be taken to a beautiful place near Cranbrook, between the Purcell and Rocky Mountains. A magnificent golf course and a warm welcome await you here.
Day 10 - 12 Banff
During the day you will have ample opportunities to take short hikes and experience the grandeur of the mountains first hand. High, snow-covered mountain peaks will guide you through Banff National Park right into the mountain village of Banff.
Play the Banff Springs golf course winding along the scenic Bow River with towering mountains all around you.
Day 13 - Departure Calgary
From Banff, it is only a 90 minute drive to Calgary Airport, where you return your rental car and say goodbye to this friendly golf destination.
- 12 nights in good quality and authentic 3/4/5 star hotels, lodges and cabins
- 13 days Hertz car rental, full size green collection, incl. all local taxes, extra driver, unlimited kms and relevant insurances.
- Guided city tour Vancouver
- 5 Green fees
- Toll free local contact number
- All local taxes (GST & Hotel taxes)
- Full travel package*
*Full Travel Package, contains:
- a tour map of the area
- area background information, focusing on the package interest
- general description of the tour
- 'secret tips' to connect your clients with
- day-to-day description (driving time, directions, best points of interest to visit, date specific tips, such as festivals, interpretive hikes and concerts, lunch/dinner tips and Visitor Info addresses).