West Coast Indians
This is the perfect holiday package for a young family with an active lifestyle that wants to explore West Canada in a different way. Get away from the ordinary, relax, be active and explore the beauty of Coastal Canada together with your kids.
Day 1 - 2 Vancouver
It’s a short drive to a cosy hotel, perfectly located on English Bay, overlooking the beach and on walking distance from Stanley Park and vibrant downtown Vancouver. Explore the famous Vancouver Aquarium, hiking or biking in Stanley Park or take a small water taxi to Granville Island, the paradise for kids.
Day 3 - 5 Tofino
A beautiful ferry trip to Vancouver Island. From old growth giant cedars to the sandy beaches of the Pacific Rim. Stay in a cabin close to the beach and the centre of Tofino, whale watching, and canoeing with native Indians to Maeres Island and explore this beautiful coast is a unique experience.
Day 6 - 8 Strathcona Provincial Park
During the next days you’ll enjoy the private family guiding in rock climbing, white water kayaking and survival skills, sea kayaking, high ropes challenge, canoeing; a true wilderness experience for families. The lodge's accommodations consist of rooms in log and timber framed chalets. This is a family experience, unique in its kind.
Day 9 - 10 Whistler
Famous mountain village Whistler where the 2010 Winter Olympics were held. Visit the local shops,
go on a ZipTrek tour through an old rainforest or take the gondola to the ‘top of the world’.
Here is never a dull moment.
Day 11 - 13 Goldbridge
An excellent opportunity to discover the rugged wilderness of the Chilcotin Mountains.
Your stay is in a beautiful Canadian lodge on the shores of a mountain lake.
Day 14 - 15 Vancouver
The last night you will stay in Vancouver again.
- 14 nights in good quality and authentic 3/4 star hotels, lodges and cabins
- 15 days Hertz car rental, full size green car, incl. all local taxes, extra driver, unlimited kms and relevant insurances.
- 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Whale or bear watching (morning or afternoon)
- a canoe trip to Maeres Island with guided hike (total: 4 hours)
- 2 days of guided activities in Strathcona Park
- All local taxes (GST & Hotel taxes)
- Full Kids Travel Package*
*Full Travel Package, contains:
- a tour map of the area
- area background information, focusing on the package interest
- general description of the tour
- 'secret tips' to connect your clients with
- day-to-day description (driving time, directions, best points of interest to visit, date specific tips, such as festivals, interpretive hikes and concerts, lunch/dinner tips and Visitor Info addresses).