Green Mountain Lodges
Day 1 Arrival Calgary
Stay conveniently at the Delta Airport Hotel.
Day 2 - 4 Fernie
A beautiful road through the high Rocky Mountains brings you to a typical Canadian mountain town in the Elk Valley: Fernie. We have chosen a charming lodge in the rugged wilderness. Explore the alpine with a local guide.
Day 5 - 7 Kootenay National Park
In the pristine Kootenay National Park, far away from civilization is a quiet place on the river. You will stay here in a local cabin and can enjoy the beauty of the wilderness and a local guide will take you out in the mountains.
Day 8 - 10 Nordegg
Experience a difference at this unique eco-tourism country inn — nestled in the front ranges of the Canadian Rockies, overlooking Abraham Lake, surrounded by forests and mountains. A wilderness retreat!
Day 11 - 12 Kananaskis Country
Amidst the Rocky Mountain wilderness, is this comfortable wooden lodge. Wildflowers, alpine lakes and lots of hiking possibilities await you here.
Day 13 Departure Calgary
A short drive will take you back to Calgary.
- 12 nights in good quality eco-friendly lodges and hotels
- 13 days Hertz car rental, green collection (hybrid), mid size incl. all local taxes, extra driver, unlimited kms and relevant insurances.
- 11 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 8 dinners
- 2-3 hour guided hike in Fernie
- Full day guided hike in Radium Hot Springs
- All local taxes (GST & Hotel taxes)
- Full travel package*
Optional: 4d / 3n Jasper Adventure Package into the backcountry.
*Full Travel Package, contains:
- a tour map of the area
- area background information, focusing on the package interest
- general description of the tour
- 'secret tips' to connect your clients with
- day-to-day description (driving time, directions, best points of interest to visit, date specific tips, such as festivals, interpretive hikes and concerts, lunch/dinner tips and Visitor Info addresses).