Explore British Columbia
Day 1 Vancouver
Pick up your car at the airport and drive a short 40 minute to a very cozy hotel, perfectly located on artistic Granville Island, in Vancouver. Our ‘secret tips’ help you to explore the city.
Day 2 Manning Provincial Park
You will leave the Lower Mainland and rive via Hope to Manning Provincial Park. The park is perfect for hiking, swimming, bird watching or fishing.
Day 3 - 4 Osoyoos
On the border with the US, in a true desert, lies Osoyoos. Beautiful nature and a unique native interpretive center.
Day 5 Nelson
Drive through old mining towns in ‘Boundary Country’ to friendly Nelson in the green Kootenays.
Day 6 - 7 Banff
Kootenay National Park and Banff National Park are the highlights during these days. Our tips help you to explore.
Day 8 - 9 Jasper
Spend a day along the Icefields Parkway before heading to Jasper.
Day 10 Prince George
The quiet and peaceful Yellowhead Highway will take you to Prince George.
Day 11 - 12 Smithers
Continue on the highway of the North and you’ll be amazed by the beauty of this cowboy country.
Day 13 - 14 Stewart
On the border with Alaska. Here you will have the chance to also visit Hayder and maybe watch the Grizzlies.
Day 15 Prince Ruprt
By now you’ll be impressed with all the beauty of this northern countryside.
Day 16 Port Hardy
A spectacular day on the Inside Passage and exploration of Port Hardy on the Island.
Day 17 - 18 Quadra Island
Laidback island atmosphere, explore beaches and enjoy the marine wildlife.
Day 19 - 20 Victoria
The Inner Harbour, cozy restaurants and an exciting wale watch tour to look for the orcas. Enjoy your tips in our travel package.
Day 21 Departure Vancouver
- 20 nights in good quality and authentic 3/4 star hotels, lodges and cabins
- 21 days Hertz car rental, full size, green collection, incl. all local taxes, extra driver, unlimited kms and relevant insurances.
- 2 breakfasts
- Ferry, Inside Passage (possible fuel surcharge)
- Whale Watch Tour Victoria
- All local taxes (GST & Hotel taxes)
- Full travel package*
*Full Travel Package, contains:
- a tour map of the area
- area background information, focusing on the package interest
- general description of the tour
- 'secret tips' to connect your clients with
- day-to-day description (driving time, directions, best points of interest to visit, date specific tips, such as festivals, interpretive hikes and concerts, lunch/dinner tips and Visitor Info addresses).