Grizzlies and Cowboy Life
Day 1 - 2 Vancouver
Pick up your rental car at and drive a short 40 minute to a very fine hotel, located on Granville Island, close to Stanley Park and downtown.
Day 3 - 4 Egmont
You’ll arrive at the Sunshine Coast by ferry. The beautiful wooden lodge overlooks a pristine inlet.
Day 5 - 6 Port McNeill
Another ferry takes you to Vancouver Island. The highlight is your visit to the Knight Inlet to watch the wild grizzlies who are feeding themselves in the inlet.
Day 7 - 8 Tweedsmuir Provincial Park
Follow the Discovery Coast Passage (ferry) to Bella Coola. Stay and hike in Tweedsmuir Provincial Park.
Day 9 - 11 Nemaiah Valley
The next days you live and play with the cowboys on this true Canadian ranch. All activities & meals are included (see ‘included’ section).
Day 14 - 15 Clearwater
The access to Wells Gray Provincial Park. Go hiking or canoeing and see the incredible waterfalls, pristine lakes and experience the vast wilderness.
Day 16 Kamloops
In Kamloops you will stay in a typical Canadian ranch B&B on the Thompson River. It’s only a few minutes to visit the city.
Day 17 - 18 Whistler
Today is a spectacular route, partly along the Duffy Lake road. Enjoy the international mountain resort of Whistler. Our tips will help you finding the nice places.
Day 19 Departure Vancouver
A 2 hour drive takes you back to Vancouver airport.
- 18 nights in good quality and authentic 3/4 star hotels, lodges and cabins
- 19 days Hertz car rental, full size, green collection, incl. all local taxes, extra driver, unlimited kms and relevant insurances.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Ranch: fly fishing, mountain biking, sailing, kayaking, canoeing, hiking and horseback riding.
- Ferry ticket Port Hardy-Bella Coola (fuel sur-charge may apply)
- All local taxes (GST & Hotel taxes)
- Full travel package*
*Full Travel Package, contains:
- a tour map of the area
- area background information, focusing on the package interest
- general description of the tour
- 'secret tips' to connect your clients with
- day-to-day description (driving time, directions, best points of interest to visit, date specific tips, such as festivals, interpretive hikes and concerts, lunch/dinner tips and Visitor Info addresses).